Saturday, June 08, 2013

Robots, Robots Everywhere

I've found coming up with more humanoid appearances for Robot Masters to be pretty fun, so here are a few more doodles of that.


I've posted this guy before, but here's Hornet again. I'd decided I wasn't too happy with how angular his face was, so I softened it a bit and tweaked his colours a little, to make him look warmer and friendlier. I also finally got the hang of drawing that darn hair of his.



Next up is a design I came up with for this guy, who's known as Hard. The original design's pretty thick and rounded, so I kept that aspect in his body type, but while also keeping him looking as though he could probably punch through a wall if he wanted to.

Also, as a bonus, here are some recent silly warm-up doodlings I've done.


Here we have a strange giraffe creature.


A monster that likes to hide its true face...


I'm not sure what this is, but it's kind of cute.


Some sort of brown-y pink crocodile thing...


...aaaaand a creature I used to doodle a lot in my early teens, that I named the "lesser toed Nog" for some reason.


0 comments:

Post a Comment