Sunday, December 01, 2013

Super Fighting Robot(s)

As usual, I've been doing too many Megaman related doodlings, so figured I'd give them their own little post.


First up, a silly warm-up doodle of my more humanoid rendition of Hardman, looking rather peeved about something. I mucked about with brush settings in SAI for this one, giving it a bit of a weird texture. My friend says he's probably mad someone ate his panini.

 

Aaaaand here's Hardman actually looking like Hardman, being a lazy blighter as usual. Mucked about with brush settings again, leading another of my friends to say it looked like he'd been shaded with space.



Sometimes I like to pester my friends by drawing stupid pictures of their characters. Here we have a very manly Drill and a competition between Concrete and Tornado to see who can pull the most beautiful face. (Personally I think Tornado's winning.)



Doodlings of my more humanoid rendition of Hornet, along with a doodle of him and his brother Tornado. Sometimes I forget that in-game, Hornet has jets in his feet, which means he can technically fly, so here I was mucking about with that idea. Since his job involves working around humans and his ability of flight is mainly to help him get around the flower park where he works, I imagine he can't fly nearly as fast as Tornado.


And last but not least, a redraw of an older picture I drew of my helmetless version of Burstman. You can see the old version here, which was drawn roughly 2 years ago. I had no idea he'd changed so much since then. :'D

0 comments:

Post a Comment