Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Starting Things Off

Thinking of what to put as your first blog post is trickier than it looks. Hmm.

To kick things off, I think I'll start with what I'm currently working on as my main animation project. Our task is to produce a 15 second introductory animation aimed at preschool children, and since I always loved dinosaurs as a kid, that's what mine is going to be all about.

Here are my two main characters, Samantha and Oliver:





Samantha is the mischevious one, always getting into trouble and making a nuisance of herself. Oliver, on the other hand, is timid and quiet. As you'd expect, these contrasting personalities result in all sorts of wacky hijinks.

In my next post, I'll show some concept art and some early test animations, back from when their rigs were ugly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment