Saturday, April 13, 2013

Progress Report

It's been a little while since my last post, but that's not to say I haven't been doing anything. I've gotten a few more backgrounds finished, as seen below:


This is the background for the second part of the opening scene. In my animatic there'd be another closer shot of Biscuit walking along with Zombie before it went to a closeup of her head, but to save on time I've decided to cut the third shot out.


This is the first background I did for when Zombie first spots the village off in the distance. I didn't put too much detail into the village since it's mostly obscured by fog in the animation anyway.


Here's a second version of the village's entrance, this time with more detail in it.


I also put together the scenes I have so far. I have a few other older versions of this, one of which has sound, but this one is the most recent. I haven’t drawn up a rig for Zombie and Biscuit walking through the snow in the second scene yet, and I also haven’t finished the scenes in between that and when Zombie goes off to play, so that’s why there’s an empty scene and a bit of a gap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment