Monday, October 21, 2013

Various Doodlings

Aaaand now for some non-robot related drawings.


First off, some sort of... grinny tooth-y fish thing. I don't think it's actually capable of properly opening its mouth.


Zombie and Biscuit looking silly, because my characters just aren't my characters unless I regularly draw stupid versions of them.


A new misc was added to Team Fortress 2 recently known as the Pop-Eyes, which are now rivalling the googly eyes for my favourite cosmetic item for the Pyro. Here's the mercenary in question showing off his beautiful new eyes to the Scout.


And last but not least, here we have a very colourful dinosaur thing that probably can't stand up very well. I don't think many of my doodled creatures would be able to physically function in the real world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment