Monday, April 04, 2011

Karma Chameleon

I have yet to post drawings of them here, but I have two robotic reptillian characters, named Wassat and Rensis. The former doesn't really resemble a particular species and the latter is based on a cobra, and I randomly decided to throw another character into the mix, this time a chameleon.



She doesn't have a name yet and this is just an early look for her, so no doubt she'll look completely different within a week or so knowing me. I'm most likely going to make her design a little less complicated. A friend of mine pointed out that the patterns on her shoulder plates made it look as though there was a tiny city inside of her, which was not the intention, but that's kind of a cool idea. Not sure if I want to use it or not, though.

Oddly enough, I got the inspiration for her whilst driving behind a Ford Ka and seeing the rearlights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment