Monday, February 18, 2013

Doodlemation


A very short little thing I did that could probably be construed as the animation equivalent of doodling, I guess. I haven’t used Toon Boom in a while, so I pulled up Biscuit’s old rig from my onomatopoeia animation and did a little test thing with it, to get back into the swing of things. 

I’ll be making a new rig to use for my actual final animation instead of reusing this one - the legs being split up into three pieces makes it very awkward to reposition them, so I think making use of replacements when I make her new rig will make the animating process a lot easier.

I didn’t really have a specific thing in mind when I animated this, but with the addition of a sound effect, it is now Biscuit barking and then being surprised when a squeak comes out instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment