Saturday, March 23, 2013

He's A Large Ham



It's been a while since I last drew something non-work related for myself that wasn't just a silly doodle, so I drew the customisation I have on my Scout in TF2. A new melee weapon was released the other day that's basically a ham shank, and I've drawn my Scout wielding it so many times that he's come to be known as the Ham Scout.

Oh, and speaking of doodles, here are a few little warm-up ones from the past week or so that I haven't posted yet.


Ham Scout again, looking decidedly more noodly than in the picture above.


Some sort of lizard thing with another lizard thing sprouting out of its head. It looks quite perplexed.


Some sort of shark wearing a pair of silly dungarees, which it doesn't seem to be too happy about.


This one I did with my mouse out of boredom one day, using only circles of varying opacities. It turned out a little bit creepier than intended.


And last but not least, further proof that I draw some of the least threatening monsters ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment