Thursday, November 15, 2012

Present From Across The Atlantic

Today I woke up to find a little package had arrived for me, all the way from America and from one of my close friends over there. I honestly hadn't been expecting it to arrive so soon considering the distance it'd had to travel, but it was a really nice surprise.

One of the gifts inside was a little model of Burstman, one of my favourite Robot Masters from Megaman 7 for the SNES. Here he's stood in front of a (sadly) broken Gromit from my time at FLIP, who seems to be unable to cope with my room's often-changing temperatures (I just can't seem to stop his head from falling off).

The gifts that made me smile like an idiot even more, though, were these little drawings she'd included, featuring some of my characters and hers:

Appropriate for the little model I'd received, the first drawing was of a humanised (but still robotic) version of Burstman that I'd designed. (One of my drawings of him can be found here.)

Next we have a few of my guys (namely the kid with the fire shirt along with Percy and Ivan, who are starring in the comedy animation I'm doing for my course) along with some of hers.

And last but not least, a drawing of Percy and one of her characters, Maurice, who I drew in this picture. He's one of my favourite characters of hers, and Percy's one of her favourite characters of mine, so. :P

The drawings are now up on my wall above my desk, and were a really nice thing to wake up to. :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment